Pathway Caribbean Ltd Equality and Diversity Policy
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that all workers, job applicants and customers at Pathway Caribbean will be treated fairly irrespective of race, gender, religion, disability and/or age. We value a diverse customer base and the individuality and creativity that every worker potentially brings to the workforce.
- Workers, job applicants and customers will be treated fairly, openly and honestly, with dignity and respect.
- No job applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on grounds of race, gender, religion, disability and/or age.
- Equality and diversity is about good employment practice and makes sound business sense.
- Employment decisions on recruitment and promotion will be based solely on merit.
- Everyone has the right to work and do business in an environment free of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Pathway caribbean will not tolerate such behaviour under any circumstances.
- Disciplinary action, including dismissal, may be taken against any worker found responsible for harassment or discrimination.
- Any worker who believes he or she is being discriminated against, victimised or harassed should raise the matter through the Pathway Caribbean's complaints procedure.
This policy is fully supported by Andrew Scantlebury, MD of Pathway Caribbean. It will be ensured that all the workers are aware of the policy and that they are responsible for observing it.
Published Date: 09/09/09