Pathway Caribbean Ltd Health and Safety Policy
At Pathway Caribbean, we are committed to the following duties:
- Undertake regular, recorded risk assessment of the premises and all activities undertaken by the company
- Create a safe environment by putting health & safety measures in place as identified by the assessment
- Ensure that all employees are given the appropriate level of training and competencies
- Ensure that all employees are aware of, understand and follow the company's health & safety policy
- Appoint a competent employee to assist with health and safety responsibilities
- Ensure that normal operating procedures and emergency operating procedures are in place and known by all employees
- Provide access to adequate first aid facilities, telephone and qualified first aider at all times
- Report any injuries or accidents
- Ensure that the implementation of the policy is reviewed regularly and monitored for effectiveness.
All employees of the company have a duty to:
- Take reasonable care for their own health & safety and that of others who may be affected by what you do or not do
- Co-operate with the company on health & safety issues
- Correctly use all equipment provided by the company
This document will be reviewed in July 2011 or as legislation requires.
This policy will be made available to employees and our partners.
Pathway Caribbean Limited
Published Date: 09/09/09